The first thyroid-friendly multi combined with essential fats, a full dose of vitamin D and extra calcium/magnesium.
How many bottles of pills do you open and close every day? How long does it take you to pack pills before your trip? Are your vitamins helping or hurting your thyroid?
I've made an easy pack for you that includes:
- calcium that won't clog your arteries
- extra magnesium for your heart
- vitamin K2 to help your bones
- selenium glycinate for your thyroid
- a full dose of essential fats
- mercury free fish oil
- all the trace minerals including molybdenum and vanadium
- methylated B-vitamins like methylfolate and methylcobalamin B12
- biotin for your hair
- hesparadin for healthy veins
I've left out iodine since supplementing with it blocks your thyroid and I've left out iron so it is safe for menopausal women and men.
I went on Amazon and priced out the closest products I could find. It took 10 products and the total was $229.84 and they still were not the same quality ingredients.
At just 99.97 for a one month supply(60 packets), you are saving over $129.
Try my Daily Reset Pack. I'm confident you'll feel better, free up your time, and spend less!What Supplements Should You Be Taking?