Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is a micronutrient with a 40-year history of efficacy in supporting healthy lipid levels, especially high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) levels. However, one side effect often makes supplementing niacin a less than pleasurable experience, limiting adherence. Some patients experience flushing when supplementing niacin. However, a properly manufactured, sustained-release niacin circumvents this side effect. By using a proprietary, natural wax-matrix coating technology, Time Release Niacin is released slowly over a six- to eight-hour period to reduce flushing.
- Promotes Healthy Blood Lipid Levels
- Supports Healthy High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Levels
- Maintains Healthy Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Levels and Lipid Particle Size
- Maintains Healthy Triglyceride Levels
- Enhances Endothelial Function by Increasing Nitric Oxide Synthase