Thyroid Daily is the first complete micronutrient support supplement made for the specific needs of those with thyroid disease. It contains 19 Thyroid Daily essential nutrients, all of which are available in various dosages and different chemical forms. The form and dosage of each nutrient were carefully chosen to be safe and helpful for people with thyroid disease.
Specific micronutrient requirements with thyroid disease
- Iodine - Those with thyroid disease benefit by avoiding all extraneous sources of iodine.
- Folic acid - People with thyroid disease often have MTHF-R gene variations making it harder for them to metabolize folic acid into folate safely.
- B6 - Synthetic B6 in the form of pyridoxine hydrochloride can raise the risk of neurologic side effects.
- Megadose B-Vitamins - nausea, bloating, and anxiety are common side effects from B vitamins far above the Recommended Dietary Intake. Thyroid Daily contains doses within RDI ranges for all b-vitamins.
- Manganese - In excess of 2 mg per day, manganese may slow thyroid function.
- Activated b-vitamins (B12, folate, riboflavin, B6)
The foundational nutrients present in Thyroid Daily are the first step for all adults with thyroid disease.
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Graves’ disease
- Past thyroidectomy
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Current or past thyroid cancer
All products made by Thyroid Specific Formulations are compatible with each other. They are formulated to prevent any combinations of products from being less effective due to conflicting or redundant ingredients.
Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.
It is great knowing I am taking a multivitamin that is beneficial for thyroid and overall health. I am making several adjustments to health and wellness. I feel that the Thyroid daily is contributing to more energy and good health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.